15mm - Fn3 - 1:20.3 D&RGW Rotary OM
Rotary OM was originally built in 1889. It was used all over the D&RG, and later the D&RGW but OM was later assigned to Chama, New Mexico, where it remains today after being purchased by the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad in 1970.
This decal set will letter Rotary OM as it appeared in the 1940’s and 1950’s in the MOW grey with black lettering scheme. White repack lettering is also provided.